The CAD/CAM Ceramic Update in Esthetic Dentistry
28. September 2022 | 14:00 - 15:00
We cordially invite you to participate in the PROSEC Webinar on Wednesday, 28th Sept. 2022.
Join Prof. Markus Blatz (University of Pennsylvania) and learn more about the CAD/CAM ceramic in esthetic dentistry. particularly in implant dentistry.
The following link will take you to the PROSEC Facebook page. There you can start the Livestream at 2 pm CET. https://www.facebook.com/prosec.networks/
We recommend that you log in on Facebook before starting the Livestream. This prevents any interruptions due to Facebook’s login requests.
What is the topic of the webinar?
The recent evolution in CAD/CAM and ceramic technologies offers a whole new range of esthetic, less invasive, and long-lasting treatment options. However, there are still many questions:
- What are the best materials considering the large variety of ceramics available today?
- What ceramics can be used with chairside CAD/CAM systems?
- Do different ceramics require specific laboratory and clinical treatment?
- What cements or bonding protocols should I use for the different ceramics to avoid failures?
- Is all zirconia the same?
- What are the best materials on implants?
- And where is the scientific evidence on all these topics?
This presentation will answer such questions and provide an update on esthetic treatment options with ceramics from conservative partial-coverage laminate veneers and onlays to resin bonded bridges and implant-supported restorations.
Upon completion of this presentation, participants should be able to:
- Differentiate modern ceramic materials and their indications
- Learn about CAD/CAM technology and its diverse applications in esthetic dentistry
- Understand strategies for success with ceramic restorations for teeth and implants based on the current scientific evidence
- Comprehend clinical guidelines for long-lasting esthetic restorations from laminate veneers and onlays to resin bonded bridges and implant-supported restorations.