PROSEC partnership to promote your ceramics expertise
The PROSEC network of experts invites scientists and all practitioners interested in non-metallic materials for dental restorations to participate actively and free of charge in the network as PROSEC Partners.
Among other things, PROSEC Partners benefit from the following advantages:
- Continuous information on new research and scientific publications as well as product developments
- Opportunity to actively participate in the PROSEC working groups and to contribute to achieving their objectives
- Invitation to the annual PROSEC Partner Meeting
- Access to more information and tools on the website (password-protected web content)
- Receipt of the PROSEC newsletter (as of April 2019)
- Discounts and benefits for PROSEC continuing education events
If you would like to become a PROSEC Partner, please submit your application by filling out the contact form. Your application will be submitted to the Scientific Board, which will decide on your admission. The duration of the PROSEC partnership is open-ended and free of charge. Voluntary withdrawal is possible at any time.
You can contact us by filling out this form – quick and easy.
The fields marked in bold are mandatory. Without these we are unable to process your request.