PROSEC Research Grant
Following an annual call for applications, PROSEC gGmbH provides financial support as a PROSEC Research Grant (PRG) for scientific studies in accordance with the objectives of the PROSEC network of experts.
The aim of the research funding is to stimulate and enable or support independent research in the field of ceramic treatments through financial support.
Prerequisites and Submission
The deadline for submitting an application is October 15th of each and every year.
The PRG accepts (form-based) applications for research funding focusing on the following key topics in preclinical or clinical studies:
- Ceramic restorations on implants and/or natural dentition
- Indications and application strategies for ceramic implants
- Various biological reactions, particularly of other non-metallic materials relative to ceramics
- Biological, mechanical, and dental basic research into nonmetal materials
- Patient-centric comparative outcome studies
You can request the “Research Support Grant Application Form” from Ms. Kirstein in the PROSEC secretarial office or download it on this page.
Per study the funds are limited to a total of 100,000 € , total yearly payout amount is limited to € 50,000.
From the applications for research funding submitted for the PRG, the best projects are chosen and funded to the tune of the annual research budget. These are selected on the basis of the following criteria:
- Relevance of the research project
- Relevance and originality of the hypothesis
- Scientific relevance of the planned methodology
- Scientific experience of the applicant or institution
- Relevance and reference to sponsor’s products or technologies
- Appropriate process and budget planning